Administration Cum PA To CEO
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist CEO in daily tasks and activities.
- Provide administrative support to various department such as schedule appointments, preparing the report, meal ordering, taking notes and handle all correspondence.
- Managing internal and external communication, such as answering phone calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required, responding to emails, and managing the company’s social media presence.
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of information.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Responsible for managing all travel arrangements for employees, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Organize company events, conference, and social events.
- Prepare reports and presentations as required as per board meetings
- Assists in developing policies and procedures.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Proven experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or similar role, preferably supporting a CEO or top-level executive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with applications such as word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, and able to work independently.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical work
- Knowledge of executive assistant and personal assistant.
- Good in interpersonal skill and communication.