Control System Engineer
• Be competence and gain knowledge for emerging technologies to help company design and delivery machine with latest technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
• PLC/ SPLC programming base on project requirement.
• on-site project commissioning. Provide guidance and advise for service and installation teams
• electrical schematic diagram design using DraftSight and generate BOM
• firmware programming in MPLAB, STM32Cube IDE
• motion controller programming in structured text to run multiaxis robotic system
• familiar with basic SQL query
• analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• prepare documents for system CE/ UL/ SEMI certification process
Authority / Accountabilities
• Ensure intellectual property of company and clients is protected.
• Assists department to update previous projects’ schematic.
• Assists department to generate schematic for new project.
• Be a team player and assists team member to completed assigned tasks and projects.
• Ensure project deliver and meet project timeline.
• Communicate with project manager or engineers to clear and resolve any doubt on technical issue (related to electrical and control system).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Robotic) or equivalent.
- Willingness for knowledge sharing among the team.
- Fascinated on why and how thing happen.
- Treat failure as a learning curve and get ready to defeat it on the next wave.
- Weakness awareness. Able to recognize between urgency and importance.
- Optimistic and outgoing.
Candidate may require travel to customer site in US, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
• Knowledge of CE/ UL/ SEMI certification process for machine directive.
• Knowledge of electrical devices and components.
• Knowledge of robotic is an added advantage.
• Programming language such as C/C++ and C# is a plus.