Electronic Circuit Design Engineer
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create schematic designs based on requirements, product architecture and specifications.
- Participate in the design and development of analogue/logic/digital circuit for control system products.
- Perform circuit integration, schematic generation and circuit/system levels testing and optimization.
- Ensure design processes and documentation meet company requirements.
- Work with a team of engineers and/or designers through different phases of the product development.
- Attend meetings with customers and design teams.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in design and development
- Knowledge of system integration for power, battery, memory, and micro controller components are desired.
- Must have knowledge of electrical/electronic components, such as resistor, inductor, capacitor, transistor, op-amp, IGBT, and MOSTFETs.
- Experience in wireless hardware system design is an advantage.
- Knowledge in digital signal processing and analogue signal processing is desired.
- Analytical, independent, highly motivated, excellent communication skills and good leadership qualities.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.