Field Service Technician
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check and validate hardware and software functionality before release to production.
- Software setup and configuration.
- Device troubleshooting (Electrical/mechanical/software) and feedback with relevant data to corresponding PIC, software engineer, if cannot resolve.
- System support [assist service engineer if have issue]
- Setup communicating gateway for system use. [Hardware such as ECAT master/ModBus scanning etc]
- Train service team on setup and support.
- Provide training to customer.
- Liaise and follow with project manager on on-site system integration schedule to meet system release date.
- Diplomain Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year in related field.
- Good technical skills with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Have electrical or electronic background, or knowledgeable in electrical or electronic.
- Knowledgeable in windows operating system.
- At least Diploma or SPM[SPM to be based on work experience in electrical or electronic, basic mathematical skill required]