Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for firmware/embedded software for Stratus Automation.
- Design and develop machine control software for AMHS.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, and pseudocode.
- Produce organized, readable, and maintainable code.
- Debug existing source code and refine feature sets.
- Provide technical support to service engineers and customers.
- Conduct feasibility study, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Develop and test new concepts for product improvement.
- Actively participate in cross functional teams, such as the mechanical and electronic team.
- Evaluate, test, and review the program before release to production.
- Diploma/degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year in related field.
- Good technical and analytical skills with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Embedded C and/or C/C++ language.
- Knowledge of RTOS implementations.
- Understand basic hardware communication protocol such as UART, I2C, SPI, USB, and Ethernet.
- Machine sequence and basic driver implementation.
- Understand hardware register access and how to interact with them.
- Knowledge of how to debug hardware communication protocols.