- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to Analyze material availability for project used and update the material readiness to production scheduler.
- Liaise with the production planner to cross check priority project and fulfill the requirements.
- Prepare kitting list and follow up kitting status with store personnel.
- Liaise with purchasing department to pull in shortage item to meet project timeline.
- Be able to understand the BOM structure and be required to perform BOM comparison if required.
- Review and provide material impact analysis to engineering change orders.
- Analyze component usage and work with SCM to propose strategy buy.
- To manage excess inventory upon the project en and shall work with internal team to clean up project rack inventory.
- To prepare monthly / quarterly shortage report & relevant report.
- To Assist close manufacturing order for K, P, R, L, HC code
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SPM/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in production planning / manufacturing environment.
- Good Knowledge in scheduling and production planning.
- Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills, result oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet project timelines.
- Interpersonal skill, strong team player with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated, strong ownership, having sense of urgency, committed and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Analytical and computer literate with proficiency in MS Office i.e., Words, Excell, PowerPoint.
- Possess with ERP & MRP knowledge will be and added advantage.
- Kitting process