- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead on NPI process for new products, from initial concept through design, prototyping testing, and full-scale production
- Provides technical support and troubleshoot to resolve quality and process engineering issues and critical customer escalations.
- Collaborate with R&D and Engineering teams to provide design for manufacturability input and optimize product designs for efficient manufacturing and assembly
- Define the process and workflow for new projects or products.
- Design the customize tool and fixtures for special processes base on unique product requirements
- Define the key process parameters and settings to run the product. Plan and execute the design of experiment as needed.
- Performs technical analyses to identify product and process issues arising from the NPI build, and document as part of the post-build report.
- Defines and executes corrective and preventive actions.
- Transfers NPI products to sustaining production team based on a structured handshake process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must have great interpersonal skills, leadership skills, positive minded, self-driven and eager to strive for success.