- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to understand schedule and prepare engineering drawings for production use.
- To check material readiness, arrange pick list for extrusion item and follow up kitting status with store personnel.
- To follow up SPO delivery schedule with purchasing team and update ETA to internal team.
- Assist Planner to reschedule manufacturing order, report MO, update shipment status to internal team.
- To check and trigger PO issuance for forecast project ( A code)
- To assist kitting for loose / HC request from internal team.
- To prepare order suggestions list, outstanding MO/SMO & kitting list to internal team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SPM/ Diploma/ Degree in any discipline or equivalent
- Atleast 1-2 years experience in production planning / manufacturing enviroment.
- Good Knowledge in scheduling and production planning.
- Posses strong analytical & probkem solving skills, result oriented and ability towork under pressure to meet project timelines.
- Interpersonal skill, strong team player with ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated, strong ownership, having sense of urgency, committed and able to work independently as well as in team.
- Analytical and computer literate with proficiency in MS Office i.e Words, Excell, Powerpoint.
- Possess with ERP & MRP knowledge will be and added advantage.
- Kitting process