- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To oversee process flow for each production module.
- Lead in fostering a good professional working habit as required by industry standards.
- To drive for improvement wherever possible to increase the productivity and quality.
- To instill and cultivate a good inter department communication practice regarding project delivery, productivity, quality and related concerns.
- To identify training needed to improve department competency.
- Evaluate performance of production team member for annual appraisal review.
- To perform any other related tasks as instructed by the General Manager to meet company goals.
- Minimum Degree in engineering or 10 year working experience in engineering field.
- Minimum 5 year working experience with supervisory roles.
- Good leadership with interpersonal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills in human relations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skill in human relation skills to motivate the workforce.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Working experience in automation products assembly plant is an asset.