- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute PO issuance to suppliers.
- To liaise and negotiate with vendors to create value regarding key metrics such as lead time, cost, and quality.
- Work closely with multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas on procurement strategy and plan.
- Trouble-shoot and respond promptly to issues related to purchase requisition.
- Maintains record of purchase and related matters, ensure data is up to date in system.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Fresh Graduate or 1-2 years working experienced in procurement.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft office.
- Experience in using ERP system is an added advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills and strong problem solving-solving skills.
- Good Personality and can work independently with minimum supervision.