Senior Software Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop the control system/software for the projects assigned. Primary programming environment is C# .NET and SQL.
- Software engineers are expected to spend extended period of time on-site during equipment installation.
- Perform on-site installation of the equipment. Debug and test until final acceptance by customers. Software engineers are expected to spend extended period of time on-site during equipment installation.
- Perform support and service for equipment on-site.
- Generate and maintain design/test documentation.
- Improve and contribute on software application design, development and end-user’s experience.
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Study and research on schematic for build-to-print project. of products;
Additional Roles & Responsibilities for Senior Position:
- Provide technical consultation for project manager and customer from time to time.
- Advice project manager and project application and sales team for components substitution.
- On-site support for any electrical and control related issues if required.
- Guide junior / assistant engineers on electrical and control related issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. At least 6 year(s) for senior position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Experience in equipment control system/machine automation programming is an advantage. Preference will be given to those with such experience.
- Experience working with SEMI GEM Secs is an advantage.
- Programming of PLC, GUI device and Motion Controllers.
- NET, Asp Net Programming, C++ Language, MS SQL Server, C#.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/C# and development platform such as Visual Studio.
- Candidate must be willing to travel overseas
Additional Skills for Senior Position:
- Familiarity with various operations systems (Linux, Windows).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of SEMI standard E84, E82 and E88.
- Computer literate / Pleasant personality and able to work independently.