- Coordinating with the client and cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring in all aspects of that project site.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project schedule and / or budget.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Perform onsite risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Develop comprehensive installation plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Manage and resolve any issues or disputes that may arise on the job site.
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field.
- Proven working experience in site installation / project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as an installation engineer from automated field is a big plus.
- Required skill(s): Solidwork, AutoCAD, proficiencies in office productivity tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions quickly and effectively.