- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate sourcing procedures and present improvement strategies to management for approval.
- Analyze and calculate procurement costs and develop cost reduction strategies.
- Negotiate and review the contracts and SOW (Scope Of Works) with suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Collaborate with the procurement to identify and pursue any new supplier opportunities.
- Participate in benchmarking exercise to evaluate industry standard, new supplier selection and supplier site certification program.
- Establish the rules and methods to assess existing supplier performance, and the selection methods/criteria for new partners
- Partner with all other elements of sourcing and procurement (Business Services, Financial Analysis and Reporting, and Business Relationship teams).
- Mitigate the risk and promote compliance by establishing and maintain, valued relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships with supplier (Supplier Report Card & Supplier Business Reviews).
- Lead Supplier Audit and partnership with QA Team.
- Diploma or Degree in Purchasing and Material Management
- Computer Literate/Pleasant personality and able to work independently.
- Good Leadership with supplier interpersonal and teamwork behavioral
- Attentive, High Integrity and thoroughness of working attitude / disciplined.
- At least 10 years’ working experience in a similar capacity in manufacturing environment or purchasing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal