Supply Chain Manager
- Work with procurement managers and buyers to source the right products.
- Develop logistics planning and material forecast to support plant production and sales demand.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers.
- Control delivery processes
- P lan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution.
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality.
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to improve the process.
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers.
- Manage and minimize the risks that could affect or interrupt the supply chain.
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets.
- Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years related experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point & MS Word.
- Exceptional leadership skills and possess good management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning skills
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally.
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Business management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.