Talent Acquisition Executive
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment services. Mainly handles sourcing, resume screening, conducting phone interviews, cold-calling, cold-messaging, interview arrangements, offering, and background checks.
- Source for potential candidates via web advertising, referral, networking, database, company’s general e-mail and etc.
- Career website management i.e. managing the posting and maintenance of contents, maintaining web design, answering or directing inquiries.
- Work closely with various hiring manager’s job requirements, follow up on hiring status.
- Establish a well-structured internship program that encourages fruitful internship experience which would lead to full-time employment.
- Responsible for work VISA applications.
- Establish and proactively manage strategic partnerships with universities and colleges to build a talent sourcing pipeline. Work together with universities to recruit top talents and increase company exposure.
- Actively participate in sector-focused job fairs and career fairs.
- To perform administrative duties for other HR activities.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks and initiatives as required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing recruitment environment.
- Experience in Human resources and Recruitment relating to the engineering field is a plus.
- Good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, willing to learn, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proactive & Creative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media.