- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of technical solutions for complex projects.
- Analyze and interpret data and information, perform continuous integration, monitor the operation of complete automation systems.
- Perform troubleshooting of automation systems if necessary.
- Build and innovate automation and testing frameworks
- Devise testing and validation workflows to ensure that product meets company requirements
- Improve the efficiency of current testing procedures
- Manage and maintain the documentation of testing procedure and results to ensure traceability
- Participate in software validation, debugging and work with cross functional teams especially in project planning and scheduling to meet project requirements
- Provide technical leadership and direction to a sizable team of engineers. Must be able to recognise the technical expert (go to person) on more technical area
- To review and interpret customer requirements/specifications and act as primary customer contact.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Have worked in at least 3 or more multi-disciplinary projects.
- Knowledge of statistics is desirable.
- Possess 7 to 10 years of related experience reliability testing and design analysis.
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge across multiple engineering fields (mechanical, electrical, electronics and software).
- Attention to detail and have a no-compromise approach to testing and documentation.
- Have the capability to identify problems, troubleshoot (simple) issues, and convey technical issues to engineers.
- Assertive and capable of making arguments based on test data