- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing operator team and executive instruction by warehouse manager.
- Manpower planning on daily basis and or during manpower shortage / absenteeism.
- Drive operation team for higher performance & improve competency & skill.
- Performing goods receipts for all incoming goods and verifying quantity and ensure the goods are in good condition.
- Keeping track of stock levels and ensuring accuracy in records and restock when necessary.
- To coordinate and conduct stock take at all warehouses.
- Ensure stock availability of ordered items.
- Handling incoming and outgoing deliveries, ensuring orders are picked and packed accurately and on time.
- Work closely with relevant departments to address any special requests or changes in orders.
- Assist in generating sales orders and invoice.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by the superior.
- To review Warehouse SOP and make adjustment if necessary. For missing SOP or Process Flow need to develop and execute accordingly
- To train new staff and plan for refresh training for whole Warehouse operation team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Warehouse Management / Business administrator / Supply Chain Management or any equivalent field.
- Experienced in warehouse operation / management for at least 5 years.
- Kitting process
- Capability to manage Material Handling Equipment will give advantage for candidates.