- Overall daily operations of the warehouse include physical inbound and outbound activities, inventory management and accuracy, safety, and quality.
- Ensure all stock are handles and stored with proper label at their designated place.
- Ensure goods are received in good condition as per the good condition.
- Ensure correct quantity & part Nos. as per DO are being shipped to the correct destination.
- To maintain FIFO system.
- Ensure all stock are updated TO ERP Monitor G5 system and tally with physical stock.
- Optimize use of warehouse space and layout to avoid overflow storage and additional costs and maintain stock accuracy.
- Implement and promote a strategic plan for continuous improvement in warehouse activities.
- Maintain warehouse physical condition to plan.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols and adhering to safe-workplace procedures in the warehouse.
- Continuous process optimization and standardization as well as control, coordination and exchange with respective stakeholders regarding relevant process standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience.
- Complete knowledge in warehouse operation, good planning & organizing, monitoring & controlling, communication and time management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Competent Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and calm even in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A highly independent individual with excellent team-working skills.
- Strength in analytical, interpersonal, communication (oral & written)