Control System Manager (Electrical)
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes electrical engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; establishing installation schedules; integrating requirements with mechanical designs.
- Understand safety guideline standard, such as SEMI and IEEE standard, for electrical design.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations, resolving design issues.
- Appoints project owner of new project.
- Review BOM for all electrical items for the entire project with engineers.
- Review electrical design with subordinates.
- Provide technical consultation for project manager and customer from time to time.
- Advice project manager and project application and sales team for components substitution.
- Onsite support for any electrical and control related issues if required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Robotic) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Previous electrical engineering management experience.
- Experience in equipment control system/machine automation programming is an advantage. Preference will be given to those with such experience.
- Programming of GUI device and Motion Controllers is an advantage.
- Electrical schematic design with AUTOCAD.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to customer site in US, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
- Understand electrical design and safety standard.
- Computer literate / Pleasant personality and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of electrical devices and components.
- Knowledge of robotic is an added advantage.
- PC based programming language such as C/C++ and C# is a plus.