- First contact window for customer’s enquiry.
- Build quality relationships with existing customers and establish new sales by identifying potential customers.
- Understand customer’s needs/technical requirements and recommend products & services accordingly.
- Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to customers on how the products work.
- Work with cross functional teams internally to ensure system/product meets the customer requirement.
- Quotation preparation to customers and order closing.
- Recommend new and improved products to customers and explain the advantages of product being offered.
- Prepare conceptual design, 3D Model, 2D drawings by using 3D CAD software and other simulation tools.
- Perform any other tasks assigned as when required by the Management
- Degree in Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing & testing will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to travel both locally and internationally.
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Draftsight or other CAD software.
- Independent self-starter and ability to work in cross-functional teams.