Service & Installation Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the installation team to install company products at customer site for local and oversea.
- Manage and coordinate the installation activities. Lead and guide installation team to accomplish the installation as per schedule.
- Assist & provide guidance to the technician.
- Provide installation or service report.
- Spare part inventory control.
- Develop and maintain updated WI for installation and service for company related products.
- Attend & assist customer for machine breakdown issue.
- To be always able follow safety procedures, working carefully and with great attention to detail.
- To be able to follow detailed plans and instructions.
- Able to support production on machine assembly/ troubleshoot/ feedback field issue when needed.
- Able to attend ad hoc service and support via phone or onsite.
- Minimum Certificate, Diploma, Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Willing to travel outstation/oversea occasionally for project installation/ service activities.
- Customer service, communication, fast learner, critical thinking with problem solving.
- Able to interpret CAD/ electrical drawing.
- Good technical knowledge and practical skills.
- 8D report writing.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Installation/ assembly machine knowledge.
- Mechanical & Electrical knowledge.