Service & Installation Technician
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist engineers to carry out installation of company products at customer site for local & overseas projects.
- Assist engineers to carry out field troubleshooting of company products and preventive maintenance.
- Support production on machine assembly/ troubleshoot when needed.
- Minimum SPM, certificate, Diploma in engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate / minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Willing to travel outstation/ oversea occasionally for project installation/ service activities.
- Able to interpret CAD drawing.
- Able to interpret electrical diagram.
- Basic Computer knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.