Control System Engineer
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PLC/ SPLC programming base on project requirement.
- on-site project commissioning. Provide guidance and advise for service and installation teams
- electrical schematic diagram design using DraftSight and generate BOM
- firmware programming in MPLAB, STM32Cube IDE
- motion controller programming in structured text to run multiaxis robotic system
- familiar with basic SQL query
- analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- prepare documents for system CE/ UL/ SEMI certification process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics/Robotic) or equivalent.
- Willingness for knowledge sharing among the team.
- Minimum 3 year working experience.
- Fascinated on why and how thing happen.
- Treat failure as a learning curve and get ready to defeat it on the next wave.
- Weakness awareness. Able to recognize between urgency and importance.
- Optimistic and outgoing.
- .NET, Asp Net Programming, C++ Language, MS SQL Server, C#.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/C# and development platform such as Visual Studio.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to customer site in US, Europe and Asia Pacific region.
- Knowledge of CE/ UL/ SEMI certification process for machine directive.
- Knowledge of electrical devices and components.
- Knowledge of robotic is an added advantage.
- Computer literate / Pleasant personality and able to work independently.