Senior Electronic Circuit Design Engineer
- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop electronic circuits for our products based on product requirements.
- Improve the electronic circuit designs of our current products.
- Electronic circuits design includes power transmission, motor drivers and controllers, control boards, and communication boards.
- Being in charge of the documentation of our electronic circuits and being responsible for maintaining our current SOPs.
- Perform analyses of the circuit and perform component selection.
- Build and troubleshoot prototypes of electronic circuits.
- Perform failure analysis of prototypes.
- Lead a small team of junior Electrical/Electronic Engineers in various projects.
- Work with the PCB designer to design PCBA to be used in our products.
- Assist firmware engineers in the development of firmware.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in design and development
- Knowledge of system integration for power, battery, memory, and micro controller components are desired.
- Must have knowledge of electrical/electronic components, such as resistor, inductor, capacitor, transistor, op-amp, IGBT, and MOSTFETs.
- Experience in wireless hardware system design is an advantage.
- Knowledge in digital signal processing and analogue signal processing is desired.
- Analytical, independent, highly motivated, excellent communication skills and good leadership qualities.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.