- We are expanding! A great opportunity to be part of the dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- One of the global leaders in cleanroom automation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and refines software development for AMHS control software.
- Supervise training and development of software engineering staff.
- Manages staff and assigns tasks to software engineers and leaders.
- Manage the software development lifecycle and ensure that software is developed according to best practices.
- Design and architect scalable AMHS control system solutions while providing technical support to engineers on the team.
- Stay up-to-date with latest developments in robotics and automation software, bring new ideas and approaches to the team.
- Align with product and organizational objectives, collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver projects.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Possess 7 to 10 years of related experience software engineering, preferred automation or AMHS industry background.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing or tech-leading a software engineering team.
- Proven leadership track record in previous roles.
- Proficient in C/C++ and C# language.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle database.
- Knowledge of machine sequence, AMHS, MCS or MES is desirable.
- Strong automated control equipment software problem-solving, software debugging and commissioning skills.